Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WINTER SHUTTLE TRANSPORT
- By booking with Snowlink Shuttle the customer acknowledges they have read and agree to our terms and conditions as detailed below.
- Advanced bookings are recommended to ensure your seat.
- Booking and seats are not guaranteed without a 20% deposit.
- Full payment is required prior to or upon boarding the shuttle bus inclusive of National Park costs.
- Our published routes and fares are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to change details as necessary.
- We recommend that if you have a bus or flight booked that you allow plenty of time to meet your requirements. Additionally, if you have ski lessons booked, we suggest allowing extra time in case of extreme weather, snow or traffic congestion.
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain to a timetable no responsibility will be taken for any inconvenience or expense incurred due to delays.
- Passengers are restricted to carriage of ski/board equipment and a small day pack. Ski boots may NOT be worn on the bus.
- If you intend to travel with additional luggage, we require prior notice.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to provide an email address and a mobile number and have a phone available for us to contact in case we need to contact passengers to advise of delays or changes.
- Under No circumstances is the consumption of alcohol permitted in our vehicles. Smoking is also prohibited. Carriage & consumption of illicit drugs is not permitted. For everyone’s safety we reserve our right to refuse carriage to anyone deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Passengers who ignore safety instructions & regulations will be off loaded and no refund offered.
- NO refunds will be provided to customers who miss the shuttle bus at the advised time. Please be ready 5 minutes before the estimated time of departure.
- No refund will be offered to passengers who cancel within 24 hours of travel date/time.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, deposits will be refunded less a 20% administration fee for cancellations before 24 hours of travel/time.
- All passengers are required to wear seat belts in our vehicles, Snowlink is not responsible to police this.
- Child seats may be available with prior notice at no additional cost, Snowlink is not responsible for the fitment (do they mean the equipment – as in the car-seat itself? If yes then the word is fine) or securing of children in child seats this will be the parent or guardians responsibility to ensure adequate security and comfort.
- Please be ready and on time as the shuttle cannot wait for long.
PRIVATE TRANSFERS AND TOURS -TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Snowlink endeavours to ensure your planned Tour or Transfer runs smoothly.
To ensure our services meet your expectations please read the terms and conditions of our transfers and tours. By booking one of our services you agree to our terms and conditions.
Bookings and Payments
- Snowlink will send a confirmation/invoices with travel information, please check details are correct
- 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking, this secures your date and time. The remaining balance will be due 30 days before your transfer or tour.
- All deposits or full payments are non-refundable 30 days prior to travel. For any cancellations an admin fee of 20% will be deducted.
- Payments can be made by credit card, cash, eftpos or direct deposit (please note a 1.5% surcharge for Visa or Mastercard will be applied.
Arrivals and Departures
- Please note that Snowlink may have back to back bookings in both directions of travel, if your flight is delayed, we may not be able to wait, however we will do everything we can to help with alternate transport for you. On these occasions Snowlink will not be able to refund you for your current booking. If a replacement vehicle is provided with Snowlink the customer will incur the new charges for transport.
- If flights are delayed a wait fee will be charged at $50 per half hour and will need to be paid at the time or pickup. Please let us know of any delays before boarding flights. The driver will wait up to 30minutes before delayed charges will occur.
- Any unplanned stops are charged at $50 per half hour
Luggage/Seat Belts/Child Restraints
- Seat belts must be worn.
- Baby Seats and Booster seats are available, it is the parents/guardian’s responsibility to secure children in their seats and to make sure children seats are fitted correctly. Snowlink is not responsible for the installation and securing of child seats.
- Limit one bag per person when 4 are traveling together, let us know if there is excessive luggage so we can bring along our closed in trailer.
- Skis and Snowboards can be stored in our roof top ski boxes and rack.
- Under NO circumstances is the consumption of alcohol permitted in our vehicles. Smoking is also prohibited. Carriage & consumption of illicit drugs is not permitted. For everyone’s safety we reserve our right to refuse carriage to anyone deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Passengers who ignore safety instructions & regulations will be off loaded.
- Due to weather and road conditions in Alpine areas, delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Snowlink will not be held accountable for costs or expenses if flights are missed.
- If Snowlink is unable to provide a vehicle due to an emergency, or a vehicle is unavailable due to circumstances out of our control, Snowlink will issue as much notice as possible and we will refund in full. Snowlink will not be held accountable or liable for extra cost or inconvenience the customer incurs.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise, Snowlink will endeavour to find an alternate transport option.
- Booked times may be changed to allow more time to get to your destination.
It is strongly recommended that all customers take out Travel Insurance.
Snowlink Tours – Terms and Conditions
- Tours are subject to road and weather conditions, if it is not suitable to offer the tour Snowlink may cancel and a full refund will be given.
- Snowlink makes every effort to minimise risk to its customers.
- Consequently, the customer acknowledges that there are circumstances in which an accident could occur without Snowlink being at fault and accepts that to that extent he / she is taking part in a Snowlink tour at his / her own risk.
The customer must sign a consent form prior to their tour. A consent form acknowledges all the terms and conditions and it will be presented to the customer on the morning of the tour.
We will check our vehicles to ensure no belongings are left behind. In the instance there is items left, Snowlink will return via post at your expense.
If we cannot find the owner of the items, we will hold for 3 months, then donate to charity.