Terms & Conditions
Snowlink Terms & Conditions
Snowlink endeavors to ensure that all our transport services run smoothly and that we meet our customers’ expectations. Please read our Terms & Conditions before making a booking. By confirming a booking with Snowlink the customer acknowledges they have read, understood and agreed to our Terms & Conditions for transport.
Bookings, Confirmations, Amendments & Payments:
- Advanced bookings are recommended to guarantee availability.
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm your reservation, your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been received. We will hold your booking and allow for up to 5 business days after the confirmation has been sent to receive your deposit.
- Snowlink will issue customers with a booking a confirmation invoice, it is the customers responsibility to check that all details are correct and advise Snowlink of any errors immediately so we can amend the details before travel. Changes are NOT usually available within 48 hours of travel.
- Full payment for the sum that appears on our invoice (including any additional fees) is required 30 days before travel with Snowlink unless other arrangements have been agreed.
- We accept payments via Mastercard & Visa (a 1.5% additional card fee will apply) bank transfers are also available at least 3 business days prior to travel. Cash can be paid on collection by prior arrangement and when agreed to by us. Note the driver does not carry change so exact fare will be required on collection.
- Amendments or any changes to an existing booking with Snowlink must be received in writing from the customer at least 72 hours before travel. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes may not always be available at short notice. Any changes requested within 48 hours of travel will not be available.
Customer Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All Cancellation requests must be received in writing from the customer named on invoice. Cancellation requests will not be accepted via telephone. Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest opportunity.
- For Cancellation requests within 48 hours of travel there will be no refund or amendments. So please check all your details before confirming a booking with us.
- For Cancellation requests received in writing at least 31-61 days before your transfer we will refund the customer in full, less fees.
- For Cancellation requests received in writing within 30-14 days before your transfer we will attempt to amend your booking if we cannot a 20% cancellation fee on any monies received will apply. We may at our discretion be able to move your booking with us to another daye within 6 months at a no penalty or loss. We always recommend that customers consider adequate travel insurance that will cover these events.
- For Cancellation requests received in writing within 13-2 days before your transfer we will attempt to amend your booking if we cannot a 50% cancellation fee on any monies received will apply.
- In the unlikely event that Snowlink has no alternative but to cancel a customer’s booking at short notice or is unable to provide a suitable vehicle to meet all or part of the customers confirmed travel arrangements due to reasons out of our control or in the case of unforeseen emergency including road closures. Snowlink will attempt to arrange a suitable alternative on the customers behalf, if a suitable alternative is not available, we will refund the customer in full any monies paid without liability for inconvenience or loss incurred. We always strongly advise that our customers consider & take out adequate travel insurance that will cover such events.
Snowlink’s Travel Terms & Conditions:
- Shuttle – Pick Up / Departures Times: If the customer is late for the agreed pick up time at the agreed pick up location by more than 10 minutes for any reason without prior notice they may be liable an additional waiting fee which will be charged at $25 per 15 minute increments. Under circumstances where we have other passengers to pick up on our schedule, we may not be able to wait for delayed passengers. If we are unable to wait past 10-minutes for a customer, the customer will forfeit their booking with Snowlink and no refund will be provided. To avoid this, we request that all passengers are ready to depart at least 10 minutes before the agreed pick up time.
- Private – For passenger airport pick up from Sydney, Canberra or Snowy Mountains Airport Cooma we appreciate that flight delays & cancellations are sometimes inevitable and unavoidable. We request that we are advised as soon as possible of any known flight delays or cancellations so we can plan for adjustments to our schedule. We will generally schedule pick up to be 15 minutes after the estimated arrival to allow for baggage collection etc. We also allocated time for up to an additional 30-minute delay for any flight arrival. After a 45-minute unadvised wait for a delayed arrival the passenger may be liable for an additional waiting fee charged at $25 per 15-minute increments additionally any agreed stop on route maybe forfeited. For airport pick up where the customers flight is delayed, or the arrival time is changed at late notice by more than 90-Minutes we may not be able to wait as we may have other booking commitments. Under these rare circumstances Snowlink reserves the right to 1) Cancel the customers reservation and offer a full refund. 2) Offer the customer an alternate same day service at a suitable or available time. Snowlink will not be liable for any costs incurred for missed connections due to airport delays. We always recommend that our customers consider adequate travel insurance to cover these events.
- Additional or unauthorised/agreed stops on route for supplies or ski hire will be charged at $25 per 15-minutes and will only be permitted if our schedule allows for additional stops. A quick refreshment stop is always available on our Canberra transfers only.
- We strongly advised that where passengers have flights, buses, over snow connections, ski lessons or dinner reservations booked that they allow ample & additional time for travel. Snowlink will not be held responsible or in any way financially liable for any delays as a result of traffic or road accidents, adverse weather conditions. These unforeseen factors should be undertaken by the customer when requesting a pickup time at the time of booking with us. Snowlink & it’s authorised affiliates/drivers shall have no financial liability to the customer/ passengers for failing to arrive at a destination at an estimated time nor shall the customer/passenger have any claim against Snowlink for reimbursement to the cost of additional fees or charges incurred by the customer in the result of a delayed arrival under any circumstances. We always recommend that our customers consider adequate travel insurance to cover these events.
- For transport/travel times required before 7am or after 7pm approx 20% surcharge of the total scheduled fare will apply depending on time.
Luggage/Equipment/Seat Belts/Child Restraints:
- All passengers are required under Australian law to wear seatbelts on all transfers, Snowlink is not responsible to police this.
- Infant and Baby seats are available with prior notice at no additional charge on request. Children are legally required to travel in suitable restraints. If will be the child’s parent or guardian’s responsibility to check and adequately secure the child in a suitable seat. Snowlink is not responsible for the seat fitment or securing the child in the seat, the driver will request that the parent properly fit & secure before departure.
- Generally, passengers are restricted to 1 piece of luggage per person, we request customers advise us before travel if they have excessive luggage or will be travelling with ski or snowboard bags. A trailer for luggage or gear can be provided on request at no additional charge with prior notice. Bikes will be transported on suitable carriers, ski’s & snowboards can be transported in ski boxes, ski carriers or trailers.
- Snowlink accepts no responsibility for lost or left luggage/gear nor will any compensation be provided for any gear, equipment or luggage accidently damaged whilst in transit.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in all Snowlink vehicles. The carriage and or consumption of illicit drugs is not permitted. For everyone’s safety we reserve our right to refuse transport to anyone deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Additionally, passengers who ignore safety instructions & regulations or how are abusive will be off loaded with no refund.
Road & Weather Conditions:
- Road & weather conditions in Alpine area are completely unpredictable especially during Winter. Snowlink regularly monitors the road & weather conditions. If we believe that there will be delays caused by adverse weather, traffic or road closures Snowlink will attempt to contact customers affected and recommend a change in travel times if required. Additionally, in extreme circumstances a change of vehicle & or pick up location may have to also change at late notice. Snowlink will not be responsible or accept liability for any additional costs if a change is recommended.
Snowlink Covid-19 Safety Plan:
– With the current coronavirus or COVID-19 situation at Snowlink we understand that many of our customers
maybe feeling a little anxious about travelling during this time. We wish to reassure you that we have introduced
extra precautions to increase our high standards and practices to provide our customers with a safe & comfortable
– Snowlink is a registered Covid Safe business. We support Government restrictions when they are applied. We
are also instructed by NSW point to point transport with up-to-date Covid rules when passengers are in transit.
Sign in using NSW Barcode is available in all vehicles.
Snowlink will not be held LIABLE for any passenger contracting the Covid virus whilst travelling in our vehicles.
– The health & safety of our passengers and employees is our main concern & priority. A thorough cleanse of our
vehicle interior surfaces is conducted before and after every journey using quality disinfectant wipes & sprays, hand
sanitizer and disposable tissues are also available for our passengers in every vehicle.
Our professional team are aware that they are not permitted to work if they feel unwell or maybe showing any
symptoms additionally if they are known to have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to the virus.
Where possible social distancing guidelines will be followed and adhered to including no physical contact including
handshaking, we are always happy to assist our guests with their luggage, but disposable gloves will be worn face
masks are not compulsory unless advised by NSW Department of health.
– If anyone develops symptoms including a fever, sore throat and cough they should seek medical advice, people who
are known to have been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus also need to self isolate, monitor their
health & safety and seek medical advice as symptoms develop. Anyone experiencing any form of respiratory illness is
advised not to travel & seek medical advice.
– No employee of Snowlink will be conducting any driving or in contact with our vehicles if they feel unwell or
have recently travelled overseas or been in contact with any person diagnosed. Please DO NOT knowingly expose
our drivers or the community to any health risk and take responsibility for limiting the spread and prevention of this
For the safety of everyone we will continue to follow safe hygiene practices including:
• Regular hand washing with soap and alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
• Protective disposable gloves will be worn when handling passenger’s luggage or gear, opening & closing doors,
and the exchange of payment.
• All personal contact such as hand shaking, on arrival or departure will be prohibited.
• Before and at the completion of any trip our vehicles will follow health & safety precautions and standard
cleaning practices by wiping down all contactable surfaces with disinfectant.
• The wearing of face masks is optional, if you feel comfortable wearing a face mask whilst travelling, we will
respect your choice.
• In all our vehicles disposable paper hand tissues are provided and we request that passengers use and dispose
them appropriately. We also provide hand sanitiser, wipes, and travel-sick bags. Hospital grade disinfectant will
be sprayed before entering and when exiting our vehicles. • We recommend “social distancing” during this time and therefore the front passenger seat will generally not be
available for passengers. We may also limit passenger numbers to ensure adequate space is available.
Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and assistance under these challenging and ever changing
circumstances. We will continue to provide an essential transport solution for all. Stay Safe!
Snowlink will always recommend to all our passengers & customers that they consider adequate travel insurance that will cover & include any cancellations, lose or damage of luggage & equipment and missed connections. As well of course as sufficient medical & injury cover.