Snowlink Jindabyne is seeking experienced and dynamic drivers with an impeccable driving history to join our team as private passenger transfer drivers.
You must have a full NSW/Australian driver’s license, a current Working With Children Certificate, no criminal record, and be fluent in English.
Initially, we are looking for reliable drivers on a flexible, casual basis from June to September for our busy Winter ski season but potentially also during Summer for local driving opportunities including mountain bike and hikers transfers.
- Ensure every customer has a safe, comfortable, and hassle-free transfer
- Uphold and continue to build Snowlink’s brand and reputation
- Be friendly, outgoing, and able to communicate with exceptional people skills
- Drive modern and regularly maintained automatic All Wheel Drive vehicles
- Familiarise yourself with main routes, destinations and knowledge driving in alpine weather conditions
- Be available for driving work from Mid-June until September during ski season and possibly during school holidays in Summer for the MTB Summer season
Qualifications & Experience
- Full Australian (No P’s) NSW driving licence held for at least 3 years with no prior convictions
- Aged 25yrs+ for our insurance purposes
- Minimum 2 years passenger driving experience
- No criminal record with a current Working With Children Certificate
- Excellent people skills and experience dealing with customers
- Responsible, dependable, polite and professional at all times
- Able to work efficiently, without supervision and with initiative
- Outgoing, physically fit and able to pass a medical and eye test on examination
- A willingness to go that little bit extra when required
What We Offer
- Casual employment with flexible hours (10-36 hours per week) based on demand
- Above-average industry hourly rate based on your experience, availability, and skill set
- Plenty of opportunity to ski or board during Winter at Thredbo or Perisher and mountain bike in Thredbo during Summer
- Regular opportunities throughout the year for additional work if you are a local permanent resident living in Jindabyne area
- Comprehensive training on main routes, destinations and knowledge driving in alpine weather conditions
- A casual uniform is provided
Note: Accommodation is NOT provided, so you will need to either be a local permanent resident or a seasonal worker and have already secured your own accommodation in Jindabyne. Mountain Pass is not included for Thredbo or Perisher.