Snowlink Shuttle values our customer’s personal information. As such we are committed to protecting and securely storing any personal information that we may obtain whilst conducting our business. We collect your personal information directly from you at the time of booking our service via telephone or written correspondence.
This may include:
- A customer’s full name
- Customers contact phone numbers
- Customers email address
- Company details if applicable
- Customers travel itinerary as provided for transportation requirements.
- Customers location and address for pick up and return
- We DO NOT store or hold any customer credit card or banking details.
- We may only with our customers consent display images on our website and social media sites, if you do not wish to participate in any social media promotions please advise us.
Your personal information will NOT be disclosed to any third party or marketing campaigns other than Snowlink. From time to time we may contact our customers about our service. If you wish to not be contacted by Snowlink please notify our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org