I’m interested in the Snowlink Valet Parking Option, how does it operate?
– During Winter we offer a Valet parking option from our secure residence not far from Jindabyne & the Snowy Mountains Ski Resorts.
– The advantages are your vehicle is secure whilst you enjoy your on-snow holiday with no requirement to hire chains for non 4WDS. Passenger entry fees apply.
– Customer drives their own vehicles to our location and park, taking your car keys with you.
– We do not drive your vehicle.
– A Snowlink representative will meet you at a pre-arranged time. We load your ski gear into one of our suitable vehicles & drive you up to your accommodation (or as close too). On return we will collect you at a prearranged time and return you all safely to your vehicles.
– It’s really that simple & easy, less fuss and often cheaper then using the Ski Tube for Perisher, Charlotte Pass and Smiggins Hole, plus easier than trying to find a park in some cases at Thredbo.
– All our professional drivers are well experienced in driving in Alpine Conditions during the Winter Months so no need to worry about snow & ice on the roads. Just sit back, relax & enjoy the start and end of your Winter Adventure.
Where would I need to go for the Snowlink Valet Parking Service and what times are available?
Our private property is located just off the Kosciuszko main road on route into Jindaybne coming from the Cooma direction at just under 1000 mtrs above sea level. We’re located under a one-hours’ drive to Thredbo or Perisher or Smiggins Ski Resorts. To protect our privacy and the security of our customers vehicles our exact location will only be provided to customers who confirm & book. We have a lot of customers that use our Valet parking service every Winter & thoroughly appreciate it for its simplicity.
We provide this service all year for guests staying in Charlotte Pass, Perisher, Smiggins or Thredbo. Additionally, if you are planning a long hiking tour in Kosciuszko National Park and require point to point transport, you’re welcome to leave your vehicle with us for the duration.
– The Valet parking service is available 7 days a week between 7.30am to 5pm or after hours.
– We allocate an agreed time that suits your travel to the Snowy Mountains.
How many passengers can Snowlink Valet Parking Service accept? How many vehicles do you accommodate?
– The valet service is available for 1-11 passengers with gear & luggage in a single group in our Bus.
– The Valet service is available for 1-6 passengers with gear & luggage in our other vehicles.
– We can provide parking on site for up to 20 vehicles plus at any one time.
What is the cost of Snowlink Valet Parking service?
– We offer our Valet service to/from our secure private property from *$220.00 each way to Thredbo or Perisher ski resorts PLUS the appropriate National Park Winter Passenger entry fees.
– For a family of 4 or more this is equivalent to a ski tube trip without the restrictions and with secure parking, so your vehicle won’t get damaged whilst you are enjoying your on-snow vacation in the Snowy Mountains.
* Price is subject to change, depending on the time of travel & passenger numbers etc.
– Alternatively, you could find an untimed parking area in Jindabyne and if the Snowlink Shuttle bus is operating at the times & dates that suit you could jump on board from $100.00 per passenger for a return trip plus National Park entry.
How do I make a booking request and pay for a Snowlink Valet Parking Service?
– Due to popularity we accept booking for our Valet parking service up to 3 Months prior to travel for bookings from 1-11 passengers.
– To make a booking we will require a request in writing confirming all your details, dates, passengers, requested destinations & any additional special requirements/stops? Once received if we are available and you accept our quote, we will issue you with a Snowlink Booking Confirmation invoice. Once you receive our confirmation and everything is checked & agreed we will require a 20% deposit to be received before your booking can be reserved. The final balance in full will be required 30 days before travel with us, a receipt & tax invoice will be issued. Changes or amendments may not be available after confirmation so please check details before booking. We will always try to accommodate our passenger’s requests & be as flexible as possible.
– Once your booking is confirmed we accept payments via Visa & Mastercard (Not Amex), you will need to call us on 0438 385 961 to process at least the deposit to reserve the booking on a credit card (card fees apply). We also accept payment via direct deposit into our bank account if paying in full at least 3 days prior to travel. Pal pay may also available on request for international bookings. If your booking request is immediate or within 24 hours of travel you may be able to pay the driver upon collection by agreement. * We do not carry large amounts of change so exact fare is usually required if paying on collection. A receipt or tax invoice will be issued.
– Please feel free to call us any time on 0438 385 961 if you have any questions at all or for further clarification. Alternatively you can email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I cancel or amend a booking for a Snowlink Valet Parking Service?
Once we have issued a customer with a confirmation a vehicle & driver has been reserved for your booking as per your request.
We do however appreciate that circumstances & situations can & do change therefore we are more than happy to refund or change a valet transfer booking when requested to do so in writing from the passenger on the confirmation.
– Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page for the refund policy.
We always recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover cancellation costs due to unforeseen situations.