At Snowlink we understand some of the difficulties associated with travelling to and from the amazing ski resorts in the Snowy Mountains region.
We provide a professional and personalised private transportation option for passengers. Specialising in airport transfers from Sydney, Canberra and Cooma to Jindabyne, Thredbo Alpine Village, Perisher Valley and Charlottes Pass resorts.
We accommodate for individuals, families and small groups from 1-11 passengers in one of our fleet of 4WD’s and all-wheel drive vehicles.
Our goal is to provide our guests with a stress free and customer focused experience, we will meet your flight, assist with your luggage and drive you to your destination whilst you sit back & relax.
What are the Private Transfer Rates with Snowlink?
The cost for our private transfer service varies depending on several factors including but not limited to:
– Destinations- Pick up & drop of Location
– Total Distance and Time Travelled
– Number of Passengers over 3
– Requested time of travel (surcharge may apply for travel before 7am and after 7pm)
– Associated costs including Airport fees, National Park Entry Fees, Additional stops required, Waiting fee if applicable.
To accurately provide our customers with a quotation for our private transfer service we will require detailed information so please call us anytime on 0438 385 961 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re available.
What locations are available for the Snowlink Private Transfer Service?
We are based all year in Jindabyne, NSW at the base of the Kosciuszko National Park. We provide transport to/from just about anywhere we can legally get access. We are happy & very capable to get you safely just about anywhere you need to be.
We regularly service Thredbo & beyond, Perisher and Charlottes Pass, Kiandra & Mt Selwyn as well as all major capital cities including Sydney Airport, Canberra Airport and the Snowy Mountains Airport Cooma. Just call us anytime on 0438 385 961 or email us at email@example.com with your requested details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re available.
What times and days is the Snowlink Private Transfer Service in operation?
We operate 365 per year (including Christmas day in emergency’s) we’re also on call 24 hours per day although for safety reasons we prefer to be on the roads between 7am -9pm depending on the conditions. During the busy Winter period we get heavily booked (usually weeks in advance) So please call us anytime on 0438 385 961 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested details and we’ll get back to you with our availability. If you are somewhat flexible with your requested times, we should be able to help.
What Vehicles & Other Transport Services does the Snowlink Private Transfer Service Provide?
We live & operate transport in some quite harsh & difficult environments therefore we will use suitable vehicles for the right job & conditions. Our small but clean & reliable fleet consists of 12 seat mini buses, 7 seat all wheel drive passenger vans and capable 4×4’s for difficult conditions where they are required. We don’t & wont squash passengers in unsuitable conditions for long journeys so your safety & comfort is assured. We also provide enclosed trailers for luggage & gear as well as ski and bike carriers as required.
As well as transporting passengers we also provide transport for gear, snow chains & supplies as required. If you have any questions about our vehicles or services please feel free to call us anytime on 0438 385 961 to discuss on email your enquiry to email@example.com and we’ll reply as soon as we’re available.
How do I make a booking request and pay for a Snowlink Private Transfer Service?
Due to our popularity & limited options we accept booking for our private transfer service up to 12 Months prior to travel for bookings.
To make a booking we will require a request in writing confirming all your details, dates, passengers, requested destinations & any additional special requirements/stops? Once received if we are available and you accept our quote & T & C’s we will issue you with a Snowlink Booking Confirmation invoice.
Once you receive our confirmation and everything is checked & agreed we will require a 20% deposit to be received before your booking can be reserved. The final balance in full will be required up to 48 hours before travel with us, a receipt & tax invoice will be issued. Changes or amendments may not be available after confirmation so please check details before booking. We will always try to accommodate our passenger’s requests & be as flexible as possible.
Once your booking is confirmed we accept payments via Visa & Mastercard (card fees apply), you will need to call us on 0438 385 961 to process at least the deposit of 20% to reserve booking on a credit card. We also accept payment via direct deposit into our bank account if paying in full at least 3 days prior to travel. Pal pay may also available on request for international bookings. If your booking request is immediate or within 24 hours of travel you may be able to pay the driver upon collection by agreement. * We do not carry large amounts of change so exact fare is usually required if paying on collection. A receipt or tax invoice will be issued.
Please feel free to call us any time on 0438 385 961 if you have any questions at all or for further clarification. Alternatively you can email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I cancel or amend a booking for a Snowlink Private Transfer Service?
– Once we have issued a customer with a confirmation a vehicle & driver has been reserved for your booking as per your request. We DO NOT cancel our customers booking at short notice, so we appreciate the same courtesy in return from our customers.
– We do however appreciate that circumstances & situations can & do change therefore we are more then happy to refund or change a private transfer booking when requested to do so in writing from the passenger on the confirmation.
– All Cancellation/Amendment requests must be received via email to email@example.com
– If your booking is within 48 hours of travel there will be NO refund/amendment available so please be sure before you book with us.
– For written cancellations or amendment requests that are received at least 28 days prior to travel we will refund 100% of any monies received less any fees we have incurred if we cannot amend your request.
– Cancellation request received between 27-14 days before travel will forfeit 20%
– Cancellations received between 13-2 days before travel will forfeit 50% of all monies received as a cancellation fee.
– Amendments will only be offered if available.
– A 100% credit that can be used with us within 6 Months for future transfers if cancelled at least 14 days prior to travel.
– Please confirm your dates, other reservations details & requirements before making a booking.
We always recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover cancellation costs due to unforeseen situations.
Where will I meet the Snowlink Private Transfer Driver?
We will always attempt to call or text our customers before collection with our drivers details and the vehicle description, so it is important for our customers to provide accurate contact details. All our professional drivers will be wearing a uniform that will identify them as a Snowlink representative.
We will always attempt to collect our passengers from the closest accessible point for collection and we will assist with your luggage etc, We offer a door to door service from your accommodation or at the airports, arrangements will be made with our customers before collection.
Please Refer to our Snowlink Terms and Conditions for more details.